5 ways to know you are the next Content Crafter at Buffer
For the past two and a half years, writing content has been the lifeblood of Buffer. Without content, there would probably be no Buffer today.
Almost all of the first 100,000 users found Buffer through the articles we wrote and spread across the web. Our own blog is now the most important driver for our signups, sending over 1,000 referral visitors every day.
Buffer has now over 1,100,000 users and generates more than $2 million per year. As a result of our rapid growth in the recent months, we're super excited to also expand on our writing efforts.
We’re excited to find the next person to join us and write awesome content for the Buffer blog as well as guest post for the biggest publications around the web.
Do you have what it takes? Here is what we’re looking for:
- You fit in and would thrive as part of the Buffer culture (this is #1 most important part for us :)
- You enjoy using Buffer.
- You have experience writing blog posts and producing content on a regular basis.
- You are into life hacks, social media and other similar topics we cover on the Buffer blog.
- Your content tends to spread far across the web.
Oh, and one note: You’ll be a writer, but this is a startup. So your hands will get dirty on more fronts too!
What’s in it for you?
- Work remotely from wherever you want to be (I always write best in my pajamas! :)
- Build an amazing personal brand and exposure through articles that hundreds of thousand of people will read.
- Be in constant contact with smart and driven people to get to the next level (here is the rest of the Buffer team).
- Company perks: MacBook Air, free Kindle books (and Kindle Paperwhite), free Jawbone UP, loose vacation policy, twice annual company retreats.
- Competitive salary in the $60-80k range + company stock.
Sounds like you? Shoot me a note to firstname.lastname@example.org with links to your best articles and other content. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
Co-Founder & COO